This is a place for explorers to call home, both a sanctuary and an inspiration. The future residences at Cambridge Crossing will offer a superior level of concierge amenities, open floor plans, refined finishes, sun-splashed spaces and outdoor terraces that overlook skylines and green spaces.The +/- 2,400 planned units of housing over 2.4 million square feet will feel at home with the 2,500 units of housing already in the immediate neighborhood.
- 100,000 square feet of future eclectic, local food and retail options right outside your residence
- Steps from two MBTA lines (Green and Orange), bike and car shares, local buses and shuttles
- Integrated into East Cambridge and in close proximity to Union Square, Charlestown and the North End
- 11 acres of thoughtfully programmed open space provide places to relax and recharge
- Direct access to a multi-use community path connecting you to the Charles River and miles of parklands along its banks
*There are currently no residential buildings under construction at Cambridge Crossing. Check back at a later date to learn more about living at CX, or fill out our contact form to receive residential updates when they become available.